Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lion's Love Video - How Can a Lion Love a Man

Now friends, have you ever thought of what love actually is? Great minds have come up with all million dollar definition of love. Alexandrea to Nicholas III said, "I love you - those three words have my life in them." To quote a line from a song by Savage Garden, "I would fly you to the moon and back if you'll be . . . if you'll be my baby." It reminds me of a quote from the movie Moulin Rouge: "Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!"

I feel Love has a different language - something very unique of it own and has always been overlooked by mankind. I am sure you will be amazed to see how a giant size male lion have fallen in love of a rescuer. We should owe zillions of thanks to youtube for coming up with such an amazing animal video. Enjoy...

0 comments:

About This Blog

INFLNK

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP